HTML Tutorial - Learn HTML JUST 30 Minuites

 HTML Tutorial - Learn HTML

Learn to design web pages here - follow the HTML Tutorial and learn HTML! I have been designing sites for pleasure and business for about 8 years now and want to pass on my skills to you.
If you want to know the basics and learn HTML and how to design great websites, then you've come to the right place.Follow this HTML Tutorial and show the world what you can do! Highly skilled (and often highly paid) web designers, get a lot of respect from the other designers who are influenced or inspired by the talent and knowledge of HTML. Designing and coding are two very different aspects of creating a webpage. You may have a page that is extremely functional and is coded very well, but looks bland or amateurish - and vice versa - you might have a great-looking page where the HTML code doesn't work correctly. The HTML tutorial is aimed at beginners to HTML and should teach you the basic tags, all the way up to creating a full scale site. Being a website designer means using the tools you have and your knowledge of HTML to:
identify and use different HTML formatting codes.
.
Learn HTML
And with this HTML Tutorial, you will be able to do all of these things using just HTML code. Professional website designers will tell you that you need them to create a website for you. In reality, you will probably end up paying for something you could learn yourself! Why not save yourself money and learn HTML? This way you can create as many sites as you want for free - just by learning HTML once. Creating websites is easy - there are just a few simple tags and codes to learn and you can be creating websites in a flash:
I have been learning HTML and reading tutorials on HTML since the day I got the Internet. I started by creating a website about me and I was just a beginner. I had a few ideas what I wanted to design in my web page and in just a short time, I had my lovely animated flame background and my lime green links.... Eurrgggh! Since then, I have been learning more about the way HTML pages should look and you won't catch me using animated backgrounds any more! I've also learnt advanced scripting techniques such as ASP and PHP and generally improving my style of coding and design skills. I have designed websites for friends and family as well as some businesses in a complete range of industries. I've never done any official training and learnt everything myself - just as you are going to do with this HTML tutorial. Learning HTML together isn't hard. The HTML Tutorial on this site will show you how!
x

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post